Last updated: 30 March 2022
Who can travel?
- citizens of Kazakhstan;
- residents of Kazakhstan. They are only allowed to enter once in 15 days;
- spouses, parents and children of citizens and residents of Kazakhstan. They are only allowed to enter once in 15 days;
- citizens of the United Arab Emirates, Argentina, Armenia, Australia, Austria, Azerbaijan, Bahrain, Belarus, Belgium, Brazil, Bulgaria, Canada, Chile, China (People's Rep.), Colombia, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech, Denmark, Ecuador, Egypt, Estonia, Finland, France, Georgia, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, India, Indonesia, Iran, Ireland (Rep.), Israel, Italy, Japan, Korea (Rep.), Kuwait, Kyrgyzstan, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malaysia, Maldives, Malta, Mexico, Moldova (Rep.), Monaco, Mongolia, Montenegro, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Oman, Philippines, Poland, Portugal, Qatar, Romania, Russian Fed., Saudi Arabia, Serbia, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sri Lanka, Sweden, Switzerland, Tajikistan, Thailand, Turkey, USA, Ukraine, Uzbekistan, Vatican City (Holy See) and Viet Nam;
- passengers with a British passport;
- passengers with a Hong Kong (SAR China) passport;
- passengers with a diplomatic passport and their family members;
- passengers with a visa issued by Kazakhstan authorities and approved by the Deputy Prime Minister of Kazakhstan;
- passengers travelling as students with original invitation letter from an educational institution of Kazakhstan;
- passengers travelling on business and approved by the Deputy Prime Minister of Kazakhstan.