- MAYDubai (DXB) -Kyiv (Kiev) (KBP)One way fromAED 1,140*On 15 May 2021
- JUNEDubai (DXB) -Kyiv (Kiev) (KBP)One way fromAED 1,140*On 02 Jun 2021
- JULYDubai (DXB) -Kyiv (Kiev) (KBP)One way fromAED 1,140*On 01 Jul 2021
- AUGUSTDubai (DXB) -Kyiv (Kiev) (KBP)One way fromAED 1,140*On 02 Aug 2021
- SEPTEMBERDubai (DXB) -Kyiv (Kiev) (KBP)One way fromAED 1,140*On 01 Sep 2021
- OCTOBERDubai (DXB) -Kyiv (Kiev) (KBP)One way fromAED 1,140*On 01 Oct 2021
- Dubai (DXB) -Tel Aviv (TLV)One way fromAED 1,180*15 May 2021
- Dubai (DXB) -Alexandria (HBE)One way fromAED 650*15 May 2021
- Dubai (DXB) -Bucharest (OTP)One way fromAED 1,090*19 May 2021
- Dubai (DXB) -Kyiv (Kiev) (KBP)One way fromAED 1,140*15 May 2021
- Dubai (DXB) -Karachi (KHI)One way fromAED 450*19 May 2021
- Dubai (DXB) -Belgrade (BEG)One way fromAED 1,450*15 May 2021
How can I book flights to Kyiv (Kiev) through flydubai?
When is the best time to book flights to Kyiv (Kiev)?
What classes are available on flights to Kyiv (Kiev)?
Kyiv travel guide
Situated along the leafy banks of the Dnieper river, Kyiv is the perfect destination for a city break.
Whether you’re looking for stunning architecture, boutique shopping, high culture or first-class cuisine, Kyiv has it all.
Top things to see and do in Kyiv
- Get a taste of the city at the famous Khreshchatyk street with its post-war Stalinist architecture and various restaurants. You can also savour a variety of fresh fruit, vegetables and local delicatessen at the Besarabsky Market.
- Climb the 95m bell tower or descend into the crypts of Kyiv Pechersk Lavra, also known as Kyiv Monastery of Caves, the unique monastery complex listed as a UNESCO World Heritage site.
- Take in the atmosphere and shop for some authentic Ukrainian souvenirs, arts and crafts when you stroll down Andriyivskyy descent – Kyiv’s most ancient street.
- See international opera and ballet stars at the beautiful Neo-Renaissance National Opera House of Ukraine.
- Admire the architecture of the Golden Gates of Kyiv, one of the most important architectural and historical monuments of the Kyivan Rus’ period.
Getting around Kyiv
You can get around Kyiv by private taxi or car hire. Private taxis are generally inexpensive. You can also hire a car from one of several international car hire agencies available in the city. You'll need to be at least 21 years old to hire a car in Kyiv.
Tips for travellers
Why not discover the rest of Ukraine by cruising down the Dnieper to Odesa on the Black Sea coast. Lots of river cruise lines operate from Kyiv and stop off in other Ukrainian cities like Zaporozhye, Kherson and Vilkovo.
Useful Information about Kyiv (Kiev), Ukraine
- 21°CLight Rain With Thunderstorm, Squalls
- -11 - 4°CJan-Mar
- 7 - 23°CApr-Jun
- 11 - 28°CJul-Sep
- -3 - 10°COct-Dec
Time & date
- 14:45Local time
- Sat May 15Date
- GMT+2Time Zone
- Ukranian hryvniaCurrency
- 230 V, 50 Hz, type C/F plugPower adapter