Last updated: 12 December 2021
Somaliland Covid Travel Restrictions
Documents required to travel to Somaliland
- All passengers must have a printed copy of a negative COVID-19 PCR test result from a test taken at most 72 hours before departure of the first flight of their itinerary.
- The test result must be in English.
PCR test required to travel to South Sudan
- Passengers who are arriving from or have transited through India, Nepal or Pakistan will be subject to a PCR test on arrival.
- Passengers and airline crew are subject to medical screening and quarantine for 7 days.
Transiting through Dubai
- If you have a connecting flight from Dubai (DXB) with another airline, please check the entry requirements of the destination you are travelling to on the onward carrier's website.