- AUGUSTДубай (DXB) -Амман (AMM)В один конец отAED 1,250*12 Aug 2022
- SEPTEMBERДубай (DXB) -Амман (AMM)В один конец отAED 1,250*02 Sep 2022
- OCTOBERДубай (DXB) -Амман (AMM)В один конец отAED 1,345*01 Oct 2022
- NOVEMBERДубай (DXB) -Амман (AMM)В один конец отAED 1,365*01 Nov 2022
- DECEMBERДубай (DXB) -Амман (AMM)В один конец отAED 1,415*02 Dec 2022
- JANUARYДубай (DXB) -Амман (AMM)В один конец отAED 1,415*01 Jan 2023
- Дубай (DXB) -Баку (GYD)В один конец отAED 920*14 Aug 2022
- Дубай (DXB) -Прага (PRG)В один конец отAED 1,850*23 Aug 2022
- Дубай (DXB) -Загреб (ZAG)В один конец отAED 1,480*21 Aug 2022
- Дубай (DXB) -Будапешт (BUD)В один конец отAED 2,000*12 Aug 2022
- Дубай (DXB) -Батуми (BUS)В один конец отAED 1,170*14 Aug 2022
- Дубай (DXB) -Пиза (PSA)В один конец отAED 1,670*14 Aug 2022
- Дубай (DXB) -Бодрум (BJV)В один конец отAED 1,130*12 Aug 2022
- Дубай (DXB) -Зальцбург (SZG)В один конец отAED 1,650*14 Aug 2022
Как я могу забронировать авиабилеты на рейсы Дубай - Амман через flydubai?
Какие классы доступны на рейсах Дубай - Амман?
Как оплатить билеты на рейс Дубай - Амман?
Flights from Dubai to Amman
The charming and beautiful capital of Jordan, Amman, is a relative youthful city of white stones that sits on a steep hill. Amman is the perfect blend of traditional and contemporary city with sophisticated terrace cafes, narrow and winding alleys, gleaming malls, and art galleries alongside spectacular Roman ruins, ancient museums and the hubbub of mosques, and coffeehouses that are central to Jordanian life. Combining modern and ancient souks, the city offers an amazing Middle Eastern experience. A vibrant city and a treasure trove of historic sites and cultural activities, Amman is the perfect destination to explore the Middle East. Whether you are planning a trip here for business or leisure, flydubai offers flights from Dubai to Amman for its passengers.
Travel to the past and witness ancient ruins at the historic Amman Citadel, the Roman Temple of Hercules, and the 8th century Umayyad Palace complex. Visit downtown Amman which is at the bottom of the city’s many hills and overlooked by the magisterial Citadel and step back to Roman times as you explore Roman ruins, the Roman Theater, Nymphaeum and historic museums. Climb the Citadel and enjoy spectacular sunsets and views as the muezzin call echoes across the city. Experience Jordanian life in the many restaurants and cafés that are brimming with mouth-watering food and incredibly hospitable people. Find flights from Dubai to Amman and Amman to Dubai easily on flydubai.com.
flydubai flights from Dubai to Amman
When travelling from Dubai to Amman on a business or a leisure trip, a flight booked on flydubai always guarantees you a comfortable and safe journey. The flight time from Dubai to Amman of 3 hours and 10 minutes, will be spent comfortably on board flydubai as your comfort and well-being are our top priority on every single flight for the entire time you spend on board. The distance of 2,024 km from Dubai to Amman does not seem so far away with flydubai.
Whether you are traveling for business or leisure, find all flights departing from Dubai to Amman. Browse the list of cities we fly to from Dubai and select your chosen destination city to see our flight schedules and destination guides.
Getting around Amman
Direct non-stop flights from Dubai to Amman depart from Dubai International Airport (DXB) and land at Queen Alia International Airport (AMM). Check the dates on the flydubai website and choose the most convenient dates to visit Jordan. The airport serves as the central artery into the city and region and is well connected with major airports around the world. One may fly from Dubai to Amman and transfer to their desired destination.
Getting from the airport is possible by public bus or taxi services. One can also book a prepaid taxi online. The distance from the airport to the city centre is 32 km.
Our destination guides offer expert tips on what to do and the best places to visit along with recommendations for the best hotels, activities, and eateries in town.
We look forward to welcoming you.