Your use of the website means that you accept and agree to abide by all the policies in this acceptable use policy, which supplement flydubai's Terms of Website Use and any other policy which flydubai may impose from time to time.
You may use the website only for lawful purposes. You may not, without limitation, use the website:
- in any way that breaches any applicable local, national or international law or regulation;
- in any way that is unlawful or fraudulent, or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect, including uploading any information about yourself or others which is incorrect;
- for the purpose of harming or attempting to harm minors in any way;
- to send, knowingly receive, upload, download, use or re-use any material which does not comply with flydubai’s content standards (as set out below);
- to transmit, or procure the sending of, any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising or promotional material or any other form of similar solicitation (spam); and
- to knowingly transmit any data, send or upload any material that contains viruses, trojan horses, worms, time-bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or any other harmful programs or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware.
You also agree, without limitation:
- not to reproduce, duplicate, copy or re-sell any part of the website in contravention of the provisions of flydubai’s Terms of Website Use; and
- not to access without authority, interfere with, damage, disrupt, remove or copy:
- any part of the website;
- any equipment or network on which the website is stored;
- any software used in the provision of the website; or
- any information, document, equipment, network or software owned or used by any third party.
flydubai may from time to time provide interactive services (“interactive service(s)”) on the website, including, without limitation:
- the opportunity to upload files, documents and information to the website;
- bulletin boards;
- chat rooms; and
- any other means by which you may interact with the website
flydubai is under no obligation to oversee, monitor or moderate any interactive service on the website, and flydubai expressly excludes its liability for any loss or damage arising from the use of any interactive service by a user, whether or not in contravention of this acceptable use policy.
The use of any interactive services by a minor is subject to the consent of their parent or guardian. flydubai advises parents or guardians who permit their children to use an interactive service that it is important that they communicate with their children about their safety online. Minors who are using any interactive service should be made aware of the potential risks to them.
If a minor (according to applicable laws) has provided flydubai with information without consent of parent or guardian, the parent or guardian can contact flydubai to remove it.
These content standards apply to any and all material which you contribute to the website (“contributions”), whether or not any contributions are by nature public or private, and to any interactive services associated with it.
You must comply with the spirit of the following standards. The standards apply to each part of any contribution as well as to its whole.
Contributions must, without limitation:
- be accurate (where they state facts);
- be genuinely held (where they state opinions); and
- comply with applicable law.
Contributions must not, without limitation:
- contain any material which is defamatory of any person;
- contain any material which is obscene, offensive, hateful or inflammatory;
- promote sexually explicit material;
- promote violence;
- promote discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age;
- infringe any copyright, database right or trade mark or other intellectual property of any other person;
- be likely to deceive any person;
- be made in breach of any legal duty owed to a third party, such as a contractual duty or a duty of confidence;
- promote any illegal activity;
- be threatening, abuse or invade another's privacy, or cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety;
- be likely to harass, upset, embarrass, alarm or annoy any other person;
- be used to impersonate any person, or to misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person;
- give the impression that they emanate from flydubai, if this is not the case; and
- advocate, promote or assist any unlawful act such as (by way of example only) copyright infringement or computer misuse.
Suspension and termination
flydubai will determine, in its absolute discretion, whether there has been a breach of this acceptable use policy through your use of the website. When a breach of this policy has occurred, flydubai may take such action as it may deem appropriate.
- immediate, temporary or permanent withdrawal of your right to use the website;
- immediate, temporary or permanent removal of any posting or material uploaded by you to the website.
- issue of a warning to you;
- legal proceedings against you for reimbursement of all costs on an indemnity basis (including, but not limited to, reasonable administrative and legal costs) resulting from the breach;
- further legal action against you;
- disclosure of such information to law enforcement authorities as we reasonably feel is necessary.
flydubai excludes liability for actions taken in response to breaches of this acceptable use policy. The responses described in this policy are not limited, and flydubai may take any other action we reasonably deem appropriate.
Changes to this Acceptable use policy
flydubai may revise this acceptable use policy at any time by amending this page. You are expected to check this page from time to time to take notice of any changes, as they are legally binding on you. Some of the provisions contained in this acceptable use policy may also be superseded by provisions or notices published elsewhere on this website.