Beautiful coral reefs, deep sea diving, marinas and a wide choice of immaculate parks and recreational areas await you in Yanbu.
Take some time to explore Yanbu and the waters of this modern Saudi city.
Top things to see and do in Yanbu
- Take time out to explore the ocean bed – with tuna, sharks and other large fish, Barracuda Bay is a perfect spot for deep sea diving.
- Get your snorkel and explore the coral reefs at Coral Gardens, a shallow area of sloping sand, boasting some of the best snorkelling in the world.
- Stroll along the Yanbu waterfront and take in the atmosphere of the city.
- Try a new watersport – there are plenty to choose from in Yanbu.
- Enjoy a picnic on one of Yanbu’s quiet Red Sea beaches.
- Visit the old town of Yanbu' al-Bahr, originally a small fishing seaport and retaining lots of its original charm.
Tips for travellers
If you have a little time, take the Bedouin trail to the Radhwa Mountains by the city and explore the rich natural environment of this unspoilt region.