- JANUARYDubai (DXB) -Belgrade (BEG)One way fromAED 1,470*On 28 Jan 2023
- FEBRUARYDubai (DXB) -Belgrade (BEG)One way fromAED 1,470*On 01 Feb 2023
- MARCHDubai (DXB) -Belgrade (BEG)One way fromAED 1,420*On 01 Mar 2023
- APRILDubai (DXB) -Belgrade (BEG)One way fromAED 1,420*On 01 Apr 2023
- MAYDubai (DXB) -Belgrade (BEG)One way fromAED 1,420*On 01 May 2023
- JUNEDubai (DXB) -Belgrade (BEG)One way fromAED 1,420*On 01 Jun 2023
- Dubai (DXB) -Pattaya (Bangkok) (UTP)One way fromAED 1,500*28 Jan 2023
- Dubai (DXB) -Krabi (KBV)One way fromAED 1,483*30 Jan 2023
- Dubai (DXB) -St. Petersburg (LED)One way fromAED 2,070*03 Mar 2023
- Dubai (DXB) -Baku (GYD)One way fromAED 880*28 Jan 2023
- Dubai (DXB) -Budapest (BUD)One way fromAED 2,100*23 Feb 2023
- Dubai (DXB) -Tirana (TIA)One way fromAED 1,470*29 Jan 2023
- Dubai (DXB) -Ljubljana (LJU)One way fromAED 1,400*28 Jan 2023
- Dubai (DXB) -Naples (NAP)One way fromAED 2,100*04 Feb 2023
- Dubai (DXB) -Prague (PRG)One way fromAED 1,800*28 Jan 2023
- Dubai (DXB) -Sarajevo (SJJ)One way fromAED 1,570*28 Jan 2023
- Dubai (DXB) -Salzburg (SZG)One way fromAED 1,700*28 Jan 2023
Flights from Dubai to Belgrade
|Aerial distance from Dubai to Belgrade||3800 KM|
|Flight duration from Dubai to Belgrade||5H 55M|
|Departure airport with code||Dubai International Airport, United Arab Emirates (DXB)|
|Arrival airport with code||Belgrade Nikola Tesla Airport, Serbia (BEG)|
Proudly standing between the East and the West, Belgrade is a European metropolis in the heart of the Balkans. Located at the borders between European and Turkish influences, the city has a beautiful blend of both cultures. Capital of Serbia, this gorgeous city is where the River Sava meets the Danube, having a beautiful long history that dates back to 400 BC. Home to wonderful joie de vivre, a fascinating variety of architectural styles, and a vibrant cafe culture, Belgrade has become a hub for travel in southeast Europe. Belgrade is a hip dynamic city which embraces visitors from all around the world. Whether you are planning a trip here for business or leisure, flydubai offers flights from Dubai to Belgrade for its passengers.
Take in the city by foot and travel around the city center to explore the colourful and busy streets. Visit Knez Mihailova Street and enjoy the many cafés and stores and explore the Republic Square, which is a popular meeting place. Entertain yourself at the cobbled street of Skadarlija, which is a great place for cute pavement cafés and live music, with colorful murals adorning building walls. An absolute must-see is the Nikola Tesla Museum, which is dedicated to Serbia's most important son, the scientist Nikola Tesla. The museum celebrates his outstanding contributions to the world’s understanding of electricity and radio communications and the various innovations and personal artifacts of Tesla. Take a stroll along Belgrade Fortress, located at the confluence of the Sava and Danube rivers, which was once regarded as the most important city fortification. Enjoy a lovely day at this urban park and visit the cafés, museums, and the observatory that surrounds it. Find flights from Dubai to Belgrade and Belgrade to Dubai easily on flydubai.com.
flydubai flights from Dubai to Belgrade
When travelling from Dubai to Belgrade on a business or a leisure trip, a flight booked on flydubai always guarantees you a comfortable and safe journey. The flight time from Dubai to Belgrade of 5 hours and 55 minutes, will be spent comfortably on board flydubai as your comfort and well-being are our top priority on every single flight for the entire time you spend on board. The distance of 3,800 km from Dubai to Belgrade does not seem so far away with flydubai.
Whether you’re traveling for business or leisure, find all flights departing from Dubai to Belgrade. Browse the list of cities we fly to from Dubai and select your chosen destination city to see our flight schedules and destination guides.
Getting around Belgrade
Direct non-stop flights from Dubai to Belgrade depart from Dubai International Airport (DXB) and land at Belgrade Nikola Tesla Airport (BEG). Check the dates on the flydubai website and choose the most convenient dates to visit Serbia. The airport serves as the central artery into the city and region and is well connected with major airports around the world. One may fly from Dubai to Belgrade and transfer to their desired destination.
Traveling to other destinations from the airport is possible by bus, private taxi, or car. One can also book a prepaid taxi online. The distance between city centre to the airport is 20 km.
Our destination guides offer expert tips on what to do and the best places to visit along with recommendations for the best hotels, activities, and eateries in town.
We look forward to welcoming you.
Belgrade travel guide
Famous for its nightlife, clubs, cafés and concerts, the capital of Serbia is sociable and friendly. Whether you want to party, or just explore a city with a fascinating history and vibrant culture, Belgrade has plenty of treats to discover.
Top things to see and do in Belgrade
- Visit Skadarska and get a taste of bohemian Belgrade in this quaint cobbled area thronged with restaurants, cafés, musicians and galleries.
- Explore Kalemgdan Park. Set within the walls of a Roman fortress, this attractive park is a great place to take a stroll around and explore its restaurants, ancient monuments, museum and zoo.
- Discover Nikola Tesla at the museum dedicated to this pioneering scientist. Tesla invented the AC current and made huge contributions to the fields of electricity and magnetism. You can find out about his life and work here.
- Take a break from the city centre and feast on fish at Danube riverside restaurants in Zemun, a suburb of Belgrade.
Getting around Belgrade
You can get around Belgrade by bus, taxi or by private car hire. The city's bus network is very convenient and is a popular mode of transportation. Metred taxis are available and the official taxis carry a blue taxi sign. If you decide to hire a car while in Belgrade, you'll find several major international car hire agencies available.
Tips for travellers
Go a little outside the city and you’ll find Avala Mountain and National Park – a great place for hiking and taking in fantastic views.
How can I book a cheap flight from Dubai to Belgrade through flydubai?
How can I get cheap flights from Dubai to Belgrade?
How do I pay for my cheap flight tickets from Dubai to Belgrade?