- FEBRUARYDubai (DXB) -Zanzibar (ZNZ)One way fromAED 1,080*On 04 Feb 2023
- MARCHDubai (DXB) -Zanzibar (ZNZ)One way fromAED 1,080*On 01 Mar 2023
- APRILDubai (DXB) -Zanzibar (ZNZ)One way fromAED 1,080*On 01 Apr 2023
- MAYDubai (DXB) -Zanzibar (ZNZ)One way fromAED 1,080*On 01 May 2023
- JUNEDubai (DXB) -Zanzibar (ZNZ)One way fromAED 1,080*On 01 Jun 2023
- JULYDubai (DXB) -Zanzibar (ZNZ)One way fromAED 1,270*On 01 Jul 2023
- Dubai (DXB) -Pattaya (Bangkok) (UTP)One way fromAED 1,500*04 Feb 2023
- Dubai (DXB) -Krabi (KBV)One way fromAED 1,630*10 Feb 2023
- Dubai (DXB) -St. Petersburg (LED)One way fromAED 2,070*01 Mar 2023
- Dubai (DXB) -Baku (GYD)One way fromAED 830*01 Mar 2023
- Dubai (DXB) -Budapest (BUD)One way fromAED 2,050*02 Mar 2023
- Dubai (DXB) -Tirana (TIA)One way fromAED 1,420*01 Mar 2023
- Dubai (DXB) -Ljubljana (LJU)One way fromAED 1,350*01 Mar 2023
- Dubai (DXB) -Naples (NAP)One way fromAED 2,050*02 Mar 2023
- Dubai (DXB) -Prague (PRG)One way fromAED 1,750*02 Mar 2023
- Dubai (DXB) -Sarajevo (SJJ)One way fromAED 1,570*04 Feb 2023
- Dubai (DXB) -Salzburg (SZG)One way fromAED 1,700*04 Feb 2023
Flights from Dubai to Zanzibar
For the perfect tropical beach experience and an escape from the everyday and the ordinary, Zanzibar is the top choice to relax on some of the best beaches in the world. Zanzibar is one of the most beautiful islands of the Indian Ocean islands on the Swahili Coast, adjacent to Tanzania. Colourful boutique hotels line up against the white sands which stretch into glistening turquoise waters. The north and east coasts are lined with a wide range of hotel styles along beautiful beaches. The island oozes charm; from pristine beaches and quirky boutique hotels to the friendly locals and the hustle and bustle of Stone Town. Whether you are planning a trip here for business or leisure, flydubai offers flights from Dubai to Zanzibar for its passengers.
Travellers can lounge around a beach hotel, explore the depths of the Indian Ocean or simply swim in crystal clear waters. The island has a rich history of Swahili coastal culture and an indescribable atmosphere, visit Stone Town for a charming experience into Zanzibar’s Arabic infused island life. Tourists may also visit other islands like the Pemba Island in the archipelago to have a rare glimpse into untouched island life. Snorkel or dive into the Indian Ocean at the Mafia Island for scenic dives and spot the biggest fish in the sea, the mighty whale shark. For an unforgettable experience, dive and go snorkelling amongst a colourful array of fish and marine life at the Mnemba island and explore the exotic world beneath Zanzibar’s turquoise shores. Take a boat trip and spend a memorable afternoon amongst the dolphins. Find flights from Dubai to Zanzibar and Zanzibar to Dubai easily on flydubai.com.
flydubai flights from Dubai to Zanzibar
Whether travelling from Dubai to Zanzibar on a business or a leisure trip, a flight booked on flydubai always guarantees you a comfortable and safe journey. The flight time from Dubai to Zanzibar of 5 hours and 35 minutes, will be spent comfortably on board flydubai as your comfort and well-being are our top priority on every single flight for the entire time you spend on board. The distance of 3,9079 km from Dubai to Zanzibar does not seem so far away with flydubai.
Traveling for business or leisure, find all flights departing from Dubai to Zanzibar. Browse the list of cities we fly to from Dubai and select your chosen destination city to see our flight schedules and destination guides.
Getting around Zanzibar
Direct non-stop flights from Dubai to Zanzibar depart from Dubai International Airport (DXB) and land at Abeid Amani Karume International Airport (ZNZ). Check the dates on the flydubai website and choose the most convenient dates to visit Tanzania. The airport serves as the central artery into the city and region and is well connected to major airports around the world. One may fly from Dubai to Zanzibar and transfer to their desired destination.
Getting from the airport to your destination is possible by bus, private taxi, or renting a car. One can also book a prepaid taxi online. The distance from the city centre to the airport is 8 km.
Our destination guides offer expert tips on what to do and the best places to visit along with recommendations for the best hotels, activities, and eateries in town.
We look forward to welcoming you.
How can I book a cheap flight from Dubai to Zanzibar through flydubai?
How can I get cheap flights from Dubai to Zanzibar?
How do I pay for my cheap flight tickets from Dubai to Zanzibar?