- Dubai (DXB) -Pattaya (UTP)One way fromAED 1,030*29 Sep 2023
- Dubai (DXB) -Krabi (KBV)One way fromAED 1,030*29 Sep 2023
- Dubai (DXB) -St. Petersburg (LED)One way fromAED 2,200*02 Oct 2023
- Dubai (DXB) -Baku (GYD)One way fromAED 890*30 Sep 2023
- Dubai (DXB) -Budapest (BUD)One way fromAED 1,860*29 Sep 2023
- Dubai (DXB) -Tirana (TIA)One way fromAED 1,650*29 Sep 2023
- Dubai (DXB) -Ljubljana (LJU)One way fromAED 1,480*29 Sep 2023
- Dubai (DXB) -Naples (NAP)One way fromAED 1,780*10 Oct 2023
- Dubai (DXB) -Prague (PRG)One way fromAED 1,800*29 Sep 2023
- Dubai (DXB) -Sarajevo (SJJ)One way fromAED 1,560*29 Sep 2023
- Dubai (DXB) -Salzburg (SZG)One way fromAED 2,050*30 Sep 2023
How can I book a cheap flight to Alexandria through flydubai?
Book your flight tickets to Alexandria quickly and conveniently with the flydubai website and app. You can plan your itinerary, purchase your desired seat, add a meal, add additional baggage, and other services to suit your trip. You can pay online via credit or debit card or other payment methods.
How do I pay for my cheap flight tickets to Alexandria?
flydubai offers you a variety of payment methods and options to book to Alexandria flight tickets online. You can check the different options available during the booking process, as the payment options will depend on the country where you are booking from.
When is the best time to book cheap flights to Alexandria?
The price you pay for your cheap flights to Alexandria online may vary depending on when you book. Cheap flight tickets to Alexandria are likely to increase a fortnight or so before your departure date.
Alexandria travel guide
Discover a city that captivates and allures. Once a thriving ancient-world hub of culture and intellect, Alexandria’s enthralling past has been moulded by the likes of Alexander the Great, Cleopatra and Napoleon. Between historic sites, lively markets and Mediterranean beaches, you’ll never be short of entertainment in Egypt’s second largest city.
Top things to see and do
- Mix with local Alexandria vendors at the Souk Ibrahimiyya food markets – but get there early to buy seafood fresh off the boats.
- Find food for thought in the impressive Bibliotheca Alexandrina – an enormous disc-shaped structure perched along the seafront, which was inspired by the original Great Library of Alexandria.
- Stroll around the postcard-pretty walls of Fort Qaitbey, built on the remains of the famous Pharos Lighthouse, one of the Seven Wonders of the Ancient World.
- Admire glistening jewels from the 19th century Muhammad Ali dynasty inside the palatial Royal Jewellery Museum.
- Relax at dusk with dinner along the Corniche – Alexandria’s iconic waterfront promenade.
Getting around Alexandria
You can get around Alexandria by taxi, minibus or tram. Taxis are readily available and cheap to hire. You'll need to agree a faree with the driver before your journey. If you prefer to travel by bus, there are many mini buses available but you'll need to familiarise yourself with their respective routes. Additionally, you can catch one of several city buses. For a cheap form of transportation used by locals and tourists alike, try Alexandria's tram system. Yellow tram number 25 runs from Raml Station to Ras el-Tin and Fort Qait Bey.
Tips for travellers
Go further afield and explore – for a day of swimming and bathing, head east past Montazah to the lovely Mamoura Beach.