Daily 4 flights between Dubai and Tel Aviv
- JUNEDubai (DXB) -Tel Aviv (TLV)One way fromAED 1,000*On 06 Jun 2023
- JULYDubai (DXB) -Tel Aviv (TLV)One way fromAED 1,000*On 01 Jul 2023
- AUGUSTDubai (DXB) -Tel Aviv (TLV)One way fromAED 1,000*On 01 Aug 2023
- SEPTEMBERDubai (DXB) -Tel Aviv (TLV)One way fromAED 1,000*On 01 Sep 2023
- OCTOBERDubai (DXB) -Tel Aviv (TLV)One way fromAED 1,000*On 12 Oct 2023
- NOVEMBERDubai (DXB) -Tel Aviv (TLV)One way fromAED 1,000*On 01 Nov 2023
- Dubai (DXB) -Pattaya (UTP)One way fromAED 1,630*06 Jun 2023
- Dubai (DXB) -Krabi (KBV)One way fromAED 1,630*07 Jun 2023
- Dubai (DXB) -St. Petersburg (LED)One way fromAED 2,070*06 Jun 2023
- Dubai (DXB) -Baku (GYD)One way fromAED 860*06 Jun 2023
- Dubai (DXB) -Budapest (BUD)One way fromAED 2,050*06 Jun 2023
- Dubai (DXB) -Tirana (TIA)One way fromAED 1,420*07 Jun 2023
- Dubai (DXB) -Ljubljana (LJU)One way fromAED 1,350*07 Jun 2023
- Dubai (DXB) -Naples (NAP)One way fromAED 1,900*06 Jun 2023
- Dubai (DXB) -Prague (PRG)One way fromAED 1,750*06 Jun 2023
- Dubai (DXB) -Sarajevo (SJJ)One way fromAED 1,570*07 Jun 2023
- Dubai (DXB) -Salzburg (SZG)One way fromAED 1,650*06 Jun 2023
Tel Aviv travel guide
The metropolis on the coast of the Mediterranean is fun-loving and lively with largely unsung beaches and glistening skyscrapers. The city's art and culture shine through its museums and music. Tel Aviv is also known as Mediterranean Manhattan and a city that never sleeps.
Top things to see and do in Tel Aviv
- Whether it’s architecture or the beach that stimulates your interest, there are different amazing locations to explore in Tel Aviv. You can enjoy The Beach Promenade which is known for its stunning sunset view and laid-back cafes dotted along the shore.
- Wander around Neve Tzedek neighborhood located in southwestern part of the city which is known for its trendy hub of fashion stores and cultural institutions. Complete your visit with a delicious lunch and the city's best ice cream.
- Marvel at the collection of astonishing local and international arts at Tel Aviv Museum, the biggest museum in the city which is worth checking.
- Do not miss Jaffa's Old City and Port, one of the oldest port cities in the world which is home to the famous Jaffa Flea Market with its colourful boutiques and street stalls selling anything from souvenirs to vintage clothes, antiques and wood crafts.
- Pay a visit to Rabin Square, Israel’s most famous square with a memorial for Yitzhak Rabin, Israel’s Prime Minister. It has lawn chairs and beautiful fountains as well as variety of cozy cafes to enjoy a day out.
- If you wish to do some shopping, you can visit Tel Aviv’s biggest and busiest marketplace Carmel Market which is filled with stalls and vendors selling a variety of goods, from dried fruits and exotic spices to clothing and footwear.
- Relax at one of city’s beachfront parks. Both Charles Clore Park and Independence Park offer spectacular sea views and various activities for children and adults alike.
Getting around Tel Aviv
Getting around Tel Aviv is quite easy and cheap thanks to the well developed public transport system with buses being the most popular choice. If you want to take your time exploring the streets at your own pace, opt for a rental bike or just explore on foot as the city is not that large and is very walkable.
You can also hop on an intercity bus or a railway to get form Tel Aviv to the other cities of Israel.
Tips for travellers
To see more of Israel’s beauty, take a day trip out to the Dead Sea, Bethlehem, and Jerusalem. If you prefer staying and exploring Tel Aviv, taking an Urban City Tour can be a great idea as well.
How can I book Dubai to Tel Aviv cheap flight tickets through flydubai?
How do I pay for my cheap flight tickets from Dubai to Tel Aviv?
How can I get cheap flights from Dubai to Tel Aviv?