- Dubai (DXB) -Santorini (JTR)One way fromAED 1,930*26 Sep 2021
- Dubai (DXB) -Mykonos (JMK)One way fromAED 1,930*26 Sep 2021
- Dubai (DXB) -Naples (NAP)One way fromAED 1,260*26 Sep 2021
- Dubai (DXB) -Sharm El Sheikh (SSH)One way fromAED 830*26 Sep 2021
- Dubai (DXB) -Tirana (TIA)One way fromAED 1,290*01 Oct 2021
Belgrade travel guide
Famous for its nightlife, clubs, cafés and concerts, the capital of Serbia is sociable and friendly. Whether you want to party, or just explore a city with a fascinating history and vibrant culture, Belgrade has plenty of treats to discover.
Top things to see and do in Belgrade
- Visit Skadarska and get a taste of bohemian Belgrade in this quaint cobbled area thronged with restaurants, cafés, musicians and galleries.
- Explore Kalemgdan Park. Set within the walls of a Roman fortress, this attractive park is a great place to take a stroll around and explore its restaurants, ancient monuments, museum and zoo.
- Discover Nikola Tesla at the museum dedicated to this pioneering scientist. Tesla invented the AC current and made huge contributions to the fields of electricity and magnetism. You can find out about his life and work here.
- Take a break from the city centre and feast on fish at Danube riverside restaurants in Zemun, a suburb of Belgrade.
Getting around Belgrade
You can get around Belgrade by bus, taxi or by private car hire. The city's bus network is very convenient and is a popular mode of transportation. Metred taxis are available and the official taxis carry a blue taxi sign. If you decide to hire a car while in Belgrade, you'll find several major international car hire agencies available.
Tips for travellers
Go a little outside the city and you’ll find Avala Mountain and National Park – a great place for hiking and taking in fantastic views.
How can I book a cheap flight to Serbia through flydubai?
How do I pay for my cheap flight tickets to Serbia?
When is the best time to book cheap flights to Serbia?