- JANUARYDubai (DXB) -Bishkek (FRU)One way fromAED 2,910*On 28 Jan 2023
- FEBRUARYDubai (DXB) -Bishkek (FRU)One way fromAED 1,240*On 03 Feb 2023
- MARCHDubai (DXB) -Bishkek (FRU)One way fromAED 1,190*On 01 Mar 2023
- APRILDubai (DXB) -Bishkek (FRU)One way fromAED 1,190*On 01 Apr 2023
- MAYDubai (DXB) -Bishkek (FRU)One way fromAED 1,190*On 01 May 2023
- JUNEDubai (DXB) -Bishkek (FRU)One way fromAED 1,190*On 01 Jun 2023
- Dubai (DXB) -Pattaya (Bangkok) (UTP)One way fromAED 1,500*28 Jan 2023
- Dubai (DXB) -Krabi (KBV)One way fromAED 1,483*30 Jan 2023
- Dubai (DXB) -St. Petersburg (LED)One way fromAED 2,070*03 Mar 2023
- Dubai (DXB) -Baku (GYD)One way fromAED 880*28 Jan 2023
- Dubai (DXB) -Budapest (BUD)One way fromAED 2,100*23 Feb 2023
- Dubai (DXB) -Tirana (TIA)One way fromAED 1,470*29 Jan 2023
- Dubai (DXB) -Ljubljana (LJU)One way fromAED 1,400*28 Jan 2023
- Dubai (DXB) -Naples (NAP)One way fromAED 2,100*04 Feb 2023
- Dubai (DXB) -Prague (PRG)One way fromAED 1,800*28 Jan 2023
- Dubai (DXB) -Sarajevo (SJJ)One way fromAED 1,570*28 Jan 2023
- Dubai (DXB) -Salzburg (SZG)One way fromAED 1,700*28 Jan 2023
Flights from Dubai to Bishkek
|Aerial distance from Dubai to Bishkek||2633 KM|
|Flight duration from Dubai to Bishkek||3H 55M|
|Departure airport with code||Dubai International Airport, United Arab Emirates (DXB)|
|Arrival airport with code||Bishkek's Manas International Airport, Kyrgyzstan (FRU)|
Bishkek is the largest city and the capital of Kyrgyzstan. The city has a rich history, architecture, and is rich in natural beauty. The city is defined by their tree-lined streets, imposing architecture and large boulevards. You can walk around the city and take in the clean, green and the many delightful places the city has to offer. Bishkek is an approachable city that invites you to relax and explore unhurriedly. Bishkek is recognized as a growing spot for tourists. Whether you are planning a trip here for business or leisure, flydubai offers flights from Dubai to Bishkek for its passengers.
Bishkek has some of the most stunning architecture that offers you a glimpse of the Soviet influence during its occupation. Admire the brutalist architecture around Ala-Too Square and visit the Manas Statue, Ala-Too Movie Theater, State History Museum, and the National Museum of Fine Arts to get a glimpse in to the history of the city. Connect with nature and hike the best national park in the country - the Ala-Archa National Park. Explore the red sandstone canyon at The Konorchek Canyon. Attend an opera or ballet at the Kyrgyz National Opera and Ballet Theatre. Shop at the largest sprawling shopping area in Bishkek at the Osh Bazaar. Try the local food at Café Faiza and Navat for a delicious meal. Find flights from Dubai to Bishkek and Bishkek to Dubai easily on flydubai.com.
flydubai flights from Dubai to Bishkek
When travelling from Dubai to Bishkek on a business or a leisure trip, a flight booked on flydubai always guarantees you a comfortable and safe journey. The flight time from Dubai to Bishkek of 3 hours and 55 minutes, will be spent comfortably on board the flydubai airlines as your comfort and well-being are our top priority on every single flight for the entire time you spend on board. The distance of 2634.5 km from Dubai to Bishkek won’t seem so far away with flydubai.
Whether you are traveling for business or leisure, find all flights departing from Dubai to Bishkek. Browse the list of cities we fly to from Dubai and select your chosen destination city to see our flight schedules and destination guides.
Getting around Bishkek
Direct non-stop flights from Dubai to Bishkek depart from Dubai International Airport (DXB) and land at Bishkek's Manas International Airport (FRU) . Check the dates on the flydubai website and choose the most convenient dates to visit Kyrgyzstan. The airport serves as the central artery into the city and region and is well connected with major airports around the world. One may fly from Dubai to Bishkek and transfer to their desired destination.
The distance between the city centre and the airport is 25 km. Getting from the airport is possible by Marshrutka, buses and trolleybuses, and taxis. One can also book a prepaid taxi online.
Our destination guides offer expert tips on what to do and the best places to visit along with recommendations for the best hotels, activities, and eateries in town.
We look forward to welcoming you.
How can I book a cheap flight from Dubai to Bishkek through flydubai?
How can I get cheap flights from Dubai to Bishkek?
How do I pay for my cheap flight tickets from Dubai to Bishkek?