- DECEMBERAhmedabad (AMD) -Dubai (DXB)One way fromINR 21,455*On 03 Dec 2021
- JANUARYAhmedabad (AMD) -Dubai (DXB)One way fromINR 25,162*On 12 Jan 2022
- FEBRUARYAhmedabad (AMD) -Dubai (DXB)One way fromINR 21,455*On 02 Feb 2022
- MARCHAhmedabad (AMD) -Dubai (DXB)One way fromINR 21,455*On 02 Mar 2022
- APRILAhmedabad (AMD) -Dubai (DXB)One way fromINR 33,299*On 01 Apr 2022
- MAYAhmedabad (AMD) -Dubai (DXB)One way fromINR 33,299*On 06 May 2022
- Dubai (DXB) -Naples (NAP)One way fromAED 1,260*04 Dec 2021
- Dubai (DXB) -Sharm El Sheikh (SSH)One way fromAED 880*05 Dec 2021
- Dubai (DXB) -Tirana (TIA)One way fromAED 1,290*03 Dec 2021
How can I book Ahmedabad to Dubai flight tickets through flydubai?
What classes are available on Ahmedabad to Dubai flights?
How do I pay for my flight tickets from Ahmedabad to Dubai?
Useful Information about Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- 18 - 26°CJan-Mar
- 26 - 37°CApr-Jun
- 29 - 39°CJul-Sep
- 22 - 31°COct-Dec
Time & date
- 10:44Local time
- Fri Dec 03Date
- GMT+4Time Zone
- Arab Emirates Dirham (AED)Currency
- Arabic & EnglishLanguages
- 220V, 50 Hz, Type D/GPower adapter
Dubai travel guide
From taking a cruise along Dubai Creek in a traditional dhow to exploring the city's myriad of malls, there’s so much to do in Dubai. Your only problem will be cramming everything in when you visit this luxury destination.
Top things to see and do in Dubai
- Try a spot of thrilling dune bashing in a 4 x 4, quad biking and camel riding when you take a Dubai desert safari.
- Check out Palm Jumeirah. This man-made archipelago full of luxury residences, golden beaches, designer shops and nightclubs is a miracle of engineering and a fantastic place to stay.
- Go skiing. Dubai may not seem a likely environment for winter sport, but you'll find 22,500 square metres covered in snow in the Mall of the Emirates. With jump slopes and play areas, there's enough to do in this indoor ski resort to keep the whole family entertained.
- Shop until you drop in Dubai's malls, including the world’s largest, Dubai Mall. There you'll find all the top brands and designer boutiques as well as places to eat, relax and socialise. For a more traditional shopping experience, explore the treasure troves of Dubai's gold, spice and textile souks.
- Take in the magnificent view of the city's skyline from the 124th floor of the Burj Khalifa, the tallest building in the world.
Getting around Dubai
You can get around Dubai by bus, taxi, metro or car hire. Dubai's large bus network spans major parts of the city. Buses are also a cheap means of transportation. Check bus routes and buy tickets through the Roads and Transportations Authority which runs the service. You can also take the Dubai metro which also covers major parts of the city. Alternatively, flag down a taxi, book one over the phone or have your hotel arrange one for you. Taxis are metred but you'll need to know where you're headed to avoid confusion and over paying for your trip. You can also hire a car from one of several car hire agencies available at the airport and inside the city. You'll need to be at least 21 years old to be able to hire a car.
Tips for travellers
Swim in the crystal clear rock pools near the town of Hatta on the outskirts of Dubai in the foothills of the majestic Hajar Mountains.