- AUGUSTAsmara (ASM) -Dubai (DXB)One way fromUSD 330*On 17 Aug 2022
- SEPTEMBERAsmara (ASM) -Dubai (DXB)One way fromUSD 330*On 01 Sep 2022
- OCTOBERAsmara (ASM) -Dubai (DXB)One way fromUSD 330*On 01 Oct 2022
- NOVEMBERAsmara (ASM) -Dubai (DXB)One way fromUSD 330*On 02 Nov 2022
- DECEMBERAsmara (ASM) -Dubai (DXB)One way fromUSD 330*On 01 Dec 2022
- JANUARYAsmara (ASM) -Dubai (DXB)One way fromUSD 330*On 02 Jan 2023
- Dubai (DXB) -Baku (GYD)One way fromAED 920*17 Aug 2022
- Dubai (DXB) -Prague (PRG)One way fromAED 1,850*31 Aug 2022
- Dubai (DXB) -Zagreb (ZAG)One way fromAED 1,480*27 Aug 2022
- Dubai (DXB) -Budapest (BUD)One way fromAED 2,000*17 Aug 2022
- Dubai (DXB) -Batumi (BUS)One way fromAED 1,170*18 Aug 2022
- Dubai (DXB) -Pisa (PSA)One way fromAED 1,670*04 Sep 2022
- Dubai (DXB) -Bodrum (BJV)One way fromAED 1,130*18 Aug 2022
- Dubai (DXB) -Salzburg (SZG)One way fromAED 1,650*17 Aug 2022
How can I book Asmara to Dubai flight tickets through flydubai?
What classes are available on Asmara to Dubai flights?
How do I pay for my flight tickets from Asmara to Dubai?
Useful Information about Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- 18 - 26°CJan-Mar
- 26 - 37°CApr-Jun
- 29 - 39°CJul-Sep
- 22 - 31°COct-Dec
Time & date
- 05:22Local time
- Wed Aug 17Date
- GMT+4Time Zone
- Arab Emirates Dirham (AED)Currency
- Arabic & EnglishLanguages
- 220V, 50 Hz, Type D/GPower adapter
Flights from Asmara to Dubai
The city of gold and a truly an international city, Dubai is United Arab Emirates’ holiday hot spot. The high-rise buildings, ultramodern architecture and luxury shopping malls of the city have transformed Dubai from a desert outpost into a modern-day oasis and destination du-jour. Retaining their rich heritage and culture, taking pride in their traditional values whilst embracing western technology and a cosmopolitan lifestyle, with its glitz and the glamour, Dubai is a spectacular city where tourists flock for endless sunshine, fabulous sales and bargains, breezy cabanas, crazy adventure, entertainment, and lots of family fun. Whether you are planning a trip here for business or leisure, flydubai offers flights from Asmara to Dubai for its passengers.
Everything is larger than life in this city of Dubai. Known for its man-made wonders, Dubai is home to phenomenal architecture, boasting the tallest building in the world – the Burj Khalifa and the largest shopping mall in the world – Dubai Mall. With the best of entertainment and shopping, Dubai has something for everybody. Seeking adventure? Go skydiving or dune bashing on a desert safari. Want to spend some quality family time? Visit the world’s largest indoor theme park at the IMG Worlds of Adventure, or the amusement and water parks that will keep each one of you occupied. Want to satisfy the shopaholic in you? The malls have just about everything or haggle in the traditional souks of Deira. Want to dive into the history and culture? Walk through history in Al Fahidi Quarter (Old Dubai) and view traditional architecture at Sheikh Saeed Al-Maktoum House. There is always something special in store for you in Dubai. Find flights from Asmara to Dubai and Dubai to Asmara easily on flydubai.com.
flydubai flights from Asmara to Dubai
When travelling from Asmara to Dubai on a business or a leisure trip, a flight booked on flydubai always guarantees you a comfortable and safe journey. The flight time from Asmara to Dubai of 3 hours and 35 minutes, will be spent comfortably on board the flydubai airlines as your comfort and well-being are our top priority on every single flight for the entire time you spend on board. The distance of 5,496 km from Asmara to Dubai does not seem so far away with flydubai.
Whether you’re traveling for business or leisure, find all flights departing from Asmara to Dubai. Browse the list of cities we fly to from Asmara and select your chosen destination city to see our flight schedules and destination guides.
Getting around Dubai
Direct non-stop flights from Asmara to Dubai depart from Asmara Airport (ASM) and land at Dubai International Airport (DXB). Check the dates on the flydubai website and choose the most convenient dates to visit the United Arab Emirates. The airport serves as the central artery into the city and region and is well connected with major airports around the world. One may fly from Asmara to Dubai and transfer to their desired destination.
The distance between city centre to the airport is 5 km. Getting from the airport is possible by Dubai metro, public bus, or taxi services. It is necessary for travellers to buy a NOL card for traveling in Dubai because cash payment is not acceptable in metro, buses, and water buses.
Our destination guides offer expert tips on what to do and the best places to visit along with recommendations for the best hotels, activities, and eateries in town.
We look forward to welcoming you.
Dubai travel guide
From taking a cruise along Dubai Creek in a traditional dhow to exploring the city's myriad of malls, there’s so much to do in Dubai. Your only problem will be cramming everything in when you visit this luxury destination.
Top things to see and do in Dubai
- Try a spot of thrilling dune bashing in a 4 x 4, quad biking and camel riding when you take a Dubai desert safari.
- Check out Palm Jumeirah. This man-made archipelago full of luxury residences, golden beaches, designer shops and nightclubs is a miracle of engineering and a fantastic place to stay.
- Go skiing. Dubai may not seem a likely environment for winter sport, but you'll find 22,500 square metres covered in snow in the Mall of the Emirates. With jump slopes and play areas, there's enough to do in this indoor ski resort to keep the whole family entertained.
- Shop until you drop in Dubai's malls, including the world’s largest, Dubai Mall. There you'll find all the top brands and designer boutiques as well as places to eat, relax and socialise. For a more traditional shopping experience, explore the treasure troves of Dubai's gold, spice and textile souks.
- Take in the magnificent view of the city's skyline from the 124th floor of the Burj Khalifa, the tallest building in the world.
Getting around Dubai
You can get around Dubai by bus, taxi, metro or car hire. Dubai's large bus network spans major parts of the city. Buses are also a cheap means of transportation. Check bus routes and buy tickets through the Roads and Transportations Authority which runs the service. You can also take the Dubai metro which also covers major parts of the city. Alternatively, flag down a taxi, book one over the phone or have your hotel arrange one for you. Taxis are metred but you'll need to know where you're headed to avoid confusion and over paying for your trip. You can also hire a car from one of several car hire agencies available at the airport and inside the city. You'll need to be at least 21 years old to be able to hire a car.
Tips for travellers
Swim in the crystal clear rock pools near the town of Hatta on the outskirts of Dubai in the foothills of the majestic Hajar Mountains.