Flights between Shymkent and Dubai
- The best months to visit Dubai are November to March.
- Burj Khalifa
- Museum of the Future
- Dubai Mall
- Desert Safari
- The view at the palm
- Embark on a mesmerizing desert hot air balloon ride at dawn, where you can float above the golden dunes and witness the breathtaking sunrise casting a warm glow over the vast desert landscape, providing an unforgettable and serene perspective of Dubai's natural beauty.
Check visa requirements
Check the entry requirements for your upcoming travel.
Visa on arrival for UAE residents and citizens
Visa-free destinations and visa on arrival facility for UAE citizens & residents.
Explore our travel ideas and destination guides, get inspired and plan the perfect trip, holiday or last-minute getaway.
How can I book Shymkent to Dubai flight tickets through flydubai?
Book your flight tickets from Shymkent to Dubai quickly and conveniently with the flydubai website and app. You can plan your itinerary, purchase your desired seat, add a meal, add additional baggage, and other services to suit your trip. You can pay online via credit or debit card or other payment methods.
How do I pay for my Shymkent to Dubai flight tickets online?
flydubai offers you a variety of payment methods and options to book from Shymkent to Dubai flight tickets online. You can check the different options available during the booking process, as the payment options will depend on the country where you are booking from.
Dubai travel guide
From taking a cruise along Dubai Creek in a traditional dhow to exploring the city's myriad of malls, there’s so much to do in Dubai. Your only problem will be cramming everything in when you visit this luxury destination.
Top things to see and do in Dubai
- Try a spot of thrilling dune bashing in a 4 x 4, quad biking and camel riding when you take a Dubai desert safari.
- Check out Palm Jumeirah. This man-made archipelago full of luxury residences, golden beaches, designer shops and nightclubs is a miracle of engineering and a fantastic place to stay.
- Go skiing. Dubai may not seem a likely environment for winter sport, but you'll find 22,500 square metres covered in snow in the Mall of the Emirates. With jump slopes and play areas, there's enough to do in this indoor ski resort to keep the whole family entertained.
- Shop until you drop in Dubai's malls, including the world’s largest, Dubai Mall. There you'll find all the top brands and designer boutiques as well as places to eat, relax and socialise. For a more traditional shopping experience, explore the treasure troves of Dubai's gold, spice and textile souks.
- Take in the magnificent view of the city's skyline from the 124th floor of the Burj Khalifa, the tallest building in the world.
Getting around Dubai
You can get around Dubai by bus, taxi, metro or car hire. Dubai's large bus network spans major parts of the city. Buses are also a cheap means of transportation. Check bus routes and buy tickets through the Roads and Transportations Authority which runs the service. You can also take the Dubai metro which also covers major parts of the city. Alternatively, flag down a taxi, book one over the phone or have your hotel arrange one for you. Taxis are metred but you'll need to know where you're headed to avoid confusion and over paying for your trip. You can also hire a car from one of several car hire agencies available at the airport and inside the city. You'll need to be at least 21 years old to be able to hire a car.
Tips for travellers
Swim in the crystal clear rock pools near the town of Hatta on the outskirts of Dubai in the foothills of the majestic Hajar Mountains.