- JULYDubai (DXB) -Kozhikode (CCJ)One way fromAED 1,050*On 31 Jul 2022
- AUGUSTDubai (DXB) -Kozhikode (CCJ)One way fromAED 600*On 06 Aug 2022
- SEPTEMBERDubai (DXB) -Kozhikode (CCJ)One way fromAED 600*On 03 Sep 2022
- OCTOBERDubai (DXB) -Kozhikode (CCJ)One way fromAED 600*On 01 Oct 2022
- NOVEMBERDubai (DXB) -Kozhikode (CCJ)One way fromAED 600*On 02 Nov 2022
- Dubai (DXB) -Alexandria (HBE)One way fromAED 1,000*27 Jun 2022
- Dubai (DXB) -Doha (DOH)One way fromAED 970*27 Jun 2022
- Dubai (DXB) -Tel Aviv (TLV)One way fromAED 680*01 Jul 2022
- Dubai (DXB) -Tbilisi (TBS)One way fromAED 1,130*27 Jun 2022
- Dubai (DXB) -Sarajevo (SJJ)One way fromAED 1,620*27 Jun 2022
How can I book Dubai to Kozhikode flight tickets through flydubai?
What classes are available on Dubai to Kozhikode flights?
How do I pay for my flight tickets from Dubai to Kozhikode?
Useful Information about Kozhikode, India
- 22 - 36°CJan-Mar
- 25 - 33°CApr-Jun
- 23 - 30°CJul-Sep
- 22 - 34°COct-Dec
Time & date
- 05:38Local time
- Mon Jun 27Date
- GMT+5:30Time Zone
- Indian rupeeCurrency
- 230 V, 50 Hz, type C/D/M plugPower adapter
Flights from Dubai to Kozhikode
|Aerial distance from Dubai to Kozhikode||2672 KM|
|Flight duration from Dubai to Kozhikode||4H 0M|
|Departure airport with code||Dubai International Airport, United Arab Emirates (DXB)|
|Arrival airport with code||Kozhikode Calicut International Airport, India (CCJ)|
The largest city of Kerala, Kozhikode is also known as Calicut, will always have a special place in the history of Kerala. The city that lies on the southwest coast of Arabian Sea, was founded in the year 1948, when Vasco da Gama first reached its shores and the legendary Spice Route to India came into existence, becoming a hot spot of commercial activity between Arab, Chinese, and East African traders. The city emerged as the most crucial region of the Malabar Coast as the Kozhikode beach was a prominent trade and commerce centre back in the day that still attracts traders from all over the world with its spices even today. The Beypore beach is best known for its ship building industry, which is over 1,500 years old. Whether you are planning a trip here for business or leisure, flydubai offers flights from Dubai to Kozhikode for its passengers.
Largely popular for its alluring charm and picturesque views, Kozhikode retains its historic charisma whilst being one of the most prominent tourist attractions of Kerala. From beaches and museums to temples, churches, wildlife, sculptures, parks and rivers, this city offers tourists everything they look for when they go on a holiday. Visit the Thikkoti Light House and two sea piers, which are over 100 years old and take in the sunset from the beach while enjoying a fresh supply of seafood in the shacks that surround the place or walk to Dolphins Point at dawn and meet with playful dolphins. Witness the extraordinary culture and festivals that are celebrated with excitement and enthusiasm. Find flights from Dubai to Kozhikode and Kozhikode to Dubai easily on flydubai.com.
flydubai flights from Dubai to Kozhikode
When travelling from Dubai to Kozhikode, be it a business trip or a holiday destination, a flight booked on flydubai always guarantees you a comfortable and safe journey. The flight time from Dubai to Kozhikode of 3 hours and 50 minutes, will be spent comfortably on board flydubai as your comfort and well-being are our top priority on every single flight for the entire time you spend on board. The distance of 2,647 km from Dubai to Kozhikode does not seem so far away with flydubai.
Whether you’re traveling for business or leisure, find all flights departing from Dubai to Kozhikode. Browse the list of cities we fly to from Dubai and select your chosen destination city to see our flight schedules and destination guides.
Getting around Kozhikode
Direct non-stop flights from Dubai to Kozhikode depart from Dubai International Airport (DXB) and land at Calicut International Airport (CCJ), also known as Kozhikode Airport or Karipur Airport. Check the dates on the flydubai website and choose the most convenient dates to visit India. Even if Kozhikode is not your final destination, flights from Kozhikode Airport connect to almost all the major cities in the country. One may fly from Dubai to Kozhikode and transfer to their desired destination.
One can book a prepaid taxi or use the buses to reach most destinations in the city. In addition to buses, autorickshaws and taxies can be spotted everywhere in the streets. One can also rent a car at the CCJ Airport to move around the city.
Our destination guides offer expert tips on what to do and the best places to visit along with recommendations for the best hotels, activities, and eateries in town.
Kozhikode travel guide
Kozhikode (Calicut) was once a bustling seaport for international trade. Today, it is a coastal gem where globetrotters flock to explore and unwind. This beautiful district boasts of pristine beaches, spectacular wildlife sanctuaries, gushing rivers, and serene hills. Take a trip to Kozhikode, Kerala's own piece of heaven on Earth.
Top things to see and do in Kozhikode
- Lose yourself amidst the swaying palm trees and the pleasant canals of the Kozhikode backwaters. Make memories with your loved ones on a boat ride over the Kallai river.
- Enjoy the stunning sunsets at the Kozhikode beach. Travel back in time with its colonial-era lighthouse and piers. Also, visit Dolphins Point to watch dolphins at play or the Marine Research Aquarium to admire marvellous sea-life.
- Climb to the top of the Kadalur Point Lighthouse, also known as Thikkoti Lighthouse. Visitors can still see remains of the shipwreck that led to the construction of this lighthouse in 1907. It acts as a stopover for migrating birds and gives climbers spectacular views of the rock formations of Velliyamkallu.
- Explore Beypore, a busy centre for international trade since the first century C.E. Its world-famous shipyard, with its iconic Uru ships, has been in operation since over 1,500 years. Even today, watching its expert craftsmen building colossal vessels is included in many tourist itineraries.
- Get in touch with your spiritual side at the Sreekanteswara Temple. Dedicated to the Hindu deity, Shiva, this temple promises to wrap you in tranquillity the moment you step foot inside. Take part in the many sacred rituals and follow up with a stroll through the temple grounds.
- Visit the Regional Science Center & Planetarium to gain thrilling insights into the infinite universe. It boasts of an impressive full-dome projection system and witnesses an annual footfall of over half a million.
- Shop to your heart's content at Valiyangadi. Nestled in the southern end of Kozhikode beach, this shopping haven offers Indian spices and handicrafts at very reasonable prices.
- Satisfy your sweet tooth at the renowned Mithai Theruvu or Sweet Meat Street, as it is fondly known. Don't miss the halwa, available in an astonishing range of colours and flavours, and freshly fried banana chips.
Getting around Kozhikode
One of the best things about visiting Kozhikode is the ease of travelling it offers. You can use the bus service, auto rickshaws, taxis, ferries or rental cars to get to different places in and around Kozhikode.
Buses are an inexpensive option; they are frequent and run between most tourist attractions. The Kerala State Water Transport Department offers convenient ferry services over the waterways.
Tips for travellers
Drive to the nearby Malabar Wildlife Sanctuary, about 60 km from the Kozhikode city centre. The lush green expanse and gushing waters of Urakkuzhy, Peruvannamuzhi and Kakkayam will justify why Kerala is called God’s Own Country. The sanctuary is a biodiversity hotspot and offers adventure trekking opportunities.