- Bucharest (OTP)One way fromAED 750*29 Sep 2021
- Dubai (DXB) -Santorini (JTR)One way fromAED 1,930*26 Sep 2021
- Dubai (DXB) -Mykonos (JMK)One way fromAED 1,930*26 Sep 2021
- Dubai (DXB) -Naples (NAP)One way fromAED 1,260*26 Sep 2021
- Dubai (DXB) -Sharm El Sheikh (SSH)One way fromAED 830*26 Sep 2021
- Dubai (DXB) -Tirana (TIA)One way fromAED 1,290*01 Oct 2021
How can I book flights to Romania through flydubai?
When is the best time to book a flight to Romania?
What classes are available on flights to Romania?
Romania travel guide
Romania's historic churches, monasteries and pristine landscapes compliment its vibrant city life quite well. Whether you're looking to enjoy a cup of coffee at a casual café in Bucharest or explore the the mysterious countryside, there's so much to do in Romania. Get lost exploring the Bucharest's Old Town, also known as Lipscani. There are so many restaurants and cafes to choose from and you'll find the vibe in this part of town very energizing. If you're feeling adventurous, take a five hour journey to the medieval region of Transylvania. While you're here, don't miss Bran Castle. The castle is thought to have belonged to Vlad Tepes (Vlad the Impaler), dubbed the real life Dracula.