- DECEMBERDubai (DXB) -Tel Aviv (TLV)One way fromAED 1,090*On 13 Dec 2021
- JANUARYDubai (DXB) -Tel Aviv (TLV)One way fromAED 1,090*On 12 Jan 2022
- FEBRUARYDubai (DXB) -Tel Aviv (TLV)One way fromAED 1,090*On 02 Feb 2022
- MARCHDubai (DXB) -Tel Aviv (TLV)One way fromAED 1,090*On 02 Mar 2022
- APRILDubai (DXB) -Tel Aviv (TLV)One way fromAED 1,090*On 01 Apr 2022
- MAYDubai (DXB) -Tel Aviv (TLV)One way fromAED 1,090*On 04 May 2022
- Dubai (DXB) -Naples (NAP)One way fromAED 1,260*04 Dec 2021
- Dubai (DXB) -Sharm El Sheikh (SSH)One way fromAED 880*05 Dec 2021
- Dubai (DXB) -Tirana (TIA)One way fromAED 1,290*03 Dec 2021
How can I book flights to Tel Aviv through flydubai?
When is the best time to book flights to Tel Aviv?
What classes are available on flights to Tel Aviv?
Tel Aviv travel guide
The metropolis on the coast of the Mediterranean is fun-loving and lively with largely unsung beaches and glistening skyscrapers. The city's art and culture shine through its museums and music. Tel Aviv is also known as Mediterranean Manhattan and a city that never sleeps.
Top things to see and do in Tel Aviv
- Whether it’s architecture or the beach that stimulates your interest, there are different amazing locations to explore in Tel Aviv. You can enjoy The Beach Promenade which is known for its stunning sunset view and laid-back cafes dotted along the shore.
- Wander around Neve Tzedek neighborhood located in southwestern part of the city which is known for its trendy hub of fashion stores and cultural institutions. Complete your visit with a delicious lunch and the city's best ice cream.
- Marvel at the collection of astonishing local and international arts at Tel Aviv Museum, the biggest museum in the city which is worth checking.
- Do not miss Jaffa's Old City and Port, one of the oldest port cities in the world which is home to the famous Jaffa Flea Market with its colourful boutiques and street stalls selling anything from souvenirs to vintage clothes, antiques and wood crafts.
- Pay a visit to Rabin Square, Israel’s most famous square with a memorial for Yitzhak Rabin, Israel’s Prime Minister. It has lawn chairs and beautiful fountains as well as variety of cozy cafes to enjoy a day out.
- If you wish to do some shopping, you can visit Tel Aviv’s biggest and busiest marketplace Carmel Market which is filled with stalls and vendors selling a variety of goods, from dried fruits and exotic spices to clothing and footwear.
- Relax at one of city’s beachfront parks. Both Charles Clore Park and Independence Park offer spectacular sea views and various activities for children and adults alike.
Getting around Tel Aviv
Getting around Tel Aviv is quite easy and cheap thanks to the well developed public transport system with buses being the most popular choice. If you want to take your time exploring the streets at your own pace, opt for a rental bike or just explore on foot as the city is not that large and is very walkable.
You can also hop on an intercity bus or a railway to get form Tel Aviv to the other cities of Israel.
Tips for travellers
To see more of Israel’s beauty, take a day trip out to the Dead Sea, Bethlehem, and Jerusalem. If you prefer staying and exploring Tel Aviv, taking an Urban City Tour can be a great idea as well.
Useful Information about Tel Aviv, Israel
- 10 - 20°CJan-Mar
- 17 - 27°CApr-Jun
- 23 - 32°CJul-Sep
- 16 - 26°COct-Dec
Time & date
- 09:12Local time
- Fri Dec 03Date
- GMT+2Time Zone
- Israeli shekelCurrency
- 230 V, 50 Hz, type C/H/M plugPower adapter