- The best months to visit Poznan are June to September.
- Old Town Square (Stary Rynek)
- Poznan Cathedral (Basilica of St. Peter and St. Paul)
- National Museum
- Ostrów Tumski (Cathedral Island)
- Malta Lake
- Experience the unique atmosphere of the Poznan International Fair, one of the largest trade fair complexes in Central Europe, hosting numerous exhibitions, shows, and events throughout the year.
Check visa requirements
Check the entry requirements for your upcoming travel.
Visa on arrival for UAE residents and citizens
Visa-free destinations and visa on arrival facility for UAE citizens & residents.
Explore our travel ideas and destination guides, get inspired and plan the perfect trip, holiday or last-minute getaway.
How can I book flights to Poznan through flydubai?
Book your flight tickets to Poznan quickly and conveniently with the flydubai website and app. You can plan your itinerary, purchase your desired seat, add a meal, add additional baggage, and other services to suit your trip. You can pay online via credit or debit card or other payment methods.
When is the best time to book flights to Poznan?