- JUNEDubai (DXB) -Kochi (COK)One way fromAED 1,345*On 24 Jun 2022
- JULYDubai (DXB) -Kochi (COK)One way fromAED 1,075*On 24 Jul 2022
- AUGUSTDubai (DXB) -Kochi (COK)One way fromAED 1,025*On 19 Aug 2022
- SEPTEMBERDubai (DXB) -Kochi (COK)One way fromAED 1,025*On 02 Sep 2022
- OCTOBERDubai (DXB) -Kochi (COK)One way fromAED 1,025*On 02 Oct 2022
- Dubai (DXB) -Alexandria (HBE)One way fromAED 585*19 May 2022
- Dubai (DXB) -Tel Aviv (TLV)One way fromAED 705*18 May 2022
- Dubai (DXB) -Tbilisi (TBS)One way fromAED 1,125*18 May 2022
- Dubai (DXB) -Sarajevo (SJJ)One way fromAED 1,675*18 May 2022
How can I book Dubai to Kochi flight tickets through flydubai?
What classes are available on Dubai to Kochi flights?
How do I pay for my flight tickets from Dubai to Kochi?
Flights from Dubai to Kochi
|Aerial distance from Dubai to Kochi||2779 KM|
|Flight duration from Dubai to Kochi||3H 55M|
|Departure airport with code||Dubai International Airport, United Arab Emirates (DXB)|
|Arrival airport with code||Cochin International Airport, India (COK)|
Kochi or Cochin, adorned by the captivating allure of the Arabian Sea, is one of India’s top tourist destinations that has a perfect blend of an old-world charm and the electrifying beauty of a modern-day world. Located within the Ernakulam district of God’s Own Country - Kerala, this gorgeous city is also called the Queen of the Arabian Sea. The city is also a major industrial and commercial hub in Kerala and has been a centre of attraction since time immemorial. Whether you are planning a trip here for business or leisure, flydubai offers flights from Dubai to Kochi for its passengers.
Known as the Gateway to Kerala, Kochi's culture and architecture is nurtured and shaped over centuries by many foreign cultures such as the Dutch, Arabs, Chinese, British and Portuguese. With unique artistry, culture, lifestyle, and cuisine, Kochi has over the years developed its very own cultural identity. A beautiful destination with a blissful atmosphere, you can go beach-hopping, have a soothing bath with the elephants, take a heritage walk around Fort Kochi or take a ferry ride in and around the city and Mattancherry, enjoy classical dance and indulge in the varied gastronomic pleasures. Find flights from Dubai to Kochi and Kochi to Dubai easily on flydubai.com.
flydubai flights from Dubai to Kochi
When travelling from Dubai to Kochi, be it a business trip or a holiday destination, a flight booked on flydubai always guarantees you a comfortable and safe journey. The flight time from Dubai to Kochi of 4 hours and 10 minutes, will be spent comfortably on board flydubai as your comfort and well-being are our top priority on every single flight for the entire time you spend on board. The distance of 2,780 km from Dubai to Kochi does not seem so far away with flydubai.
Whether you’re traveling for business or leisure, find all flights departing from Dubai to Kochi. Browse the list of cities we fly to from Dubai and select your chosen destination city to see our flight schedules and destination guides.
Getting around Kochi
Direct non-stop flights from Dubai to Kochi depart from Dubai International Airport (DXB) and land at Cochin International Airport (COK) which is located around 27 km away from the city centre that serves the city of Ernakulam. Check the dates on the flydubai website and choose the most convenient dates to visit India. Even if Kochi is not your final destination, flights from Kochi Airport connect to almost all major cities in the country. One may fly from Dubai to Kochi and transfer to their desired destination.
One can book a prepaid taxi or use buses to reach most destinations in the city. In addition to buses, autorickshaws and taxies can be spotted everywhere in the streets. One can also rent a car at the COK Airport to move around the city.
Our destination guides offer expert tips on what to do and the best places to visit along with recommendations for the best hotels, activities, and eateries in town.
Kochi travel guide
Kochi is in the state of Kerala on India’s south-west coast. It’s made up of laidback Fort Kochi and neighbour Mattancherry plus the more cosmopolitan Ernakulam across the water. Between them, they offer old-world charm, relaxing boat trips and one of the most dramatic theatre performances you’ll ever see.
Top things to see and do in Kochi
- Kochi Marvel at the murals: you’ll probably want to head straight for the bedroom at Mattancherry Palace to see the beautifully preserved murals. Elsewhere you’ll find jewel-encrusted clothes, hand-carried carriages and a portrait gallery of maharajas through the ages.
- Shop for souvenirs: handicrafts made from coir, sandalwood and shells feature heavily in Kochi’s shopping scene. Shop on Mahatma Gandhi Road – also known as MG Road – for take-home souvenirs as well as clothes, jewellery and more.
- Hit the beach: one of the most intriguing sights in Kochi is the Chinese fishing nets dotted along the coastline. Thought to have been introduced by traders back in Kublai Khan’s days, the nets look like huge hammocks suspended over the sea. See them on a sunset stroll along Fort Kochi beach.
- Go to the theatre: it’s one of the oldest theatre forms in the world and it originated in Kerala, so what better place to catch a Kathakali performance? Dancers with brightly-painted faces combine dramatic facial expressions with hand gestures, known as mudras, to tell the story. Daily performances are shown at the Kerala Kathakali Centre in Fort Kochi.
- Sail around the backwaters: a cruise is just the thing for checking out what Kochi has to offer. Sit back and relax while you glide along the coconut tree-lined waters, passing wild flowers and water birds.
Getting around Kochi
You can get around large cities in India by taxi, rickshaw or private car hire. Metred taxis are available and you can also hire a tourist car with a driver. To get to neighbouring large cities, you can take the state-run internal railway system.
Tips for travellers
Want some golden sand to lie back and relax on? Head for Cherai Beach, about 35 kilometres away. The water’s nice and shallow, there are watersports to try – and the seafood here is pretty delicious.