- JUNEDubai (DXB) -Hyderabad (HYD)One way fromAED 1,055*On 26 Jun 2022
- JULYDubai (DXB) -Hyderabad (HYD)One way fromAED 975*On 15 Jul 2022
- AUGUSTDubai (DXB) -Hyderabad (HYD)One way fromAED 1,025*On 05 Aug 2022
- SEPTEMBERDubai (DXB) -Hyderabad (HYD)One way fromAED 1,025*On 02 Sep 2022
- OCTOBERDubai (DXB) -Hyderabad (HYD)One way fromAED 1,025*On 02 Oct 2022
- Dubai (DXB) -Alexandria (HBE)One way fromAED 585*19 May 2022
- Dubai (DXB) -Tel Aviv (TLV)One way fromAED 705*18 May 2022
- Dubai (DXB) -Tbilisi (TBS)One way fromAED 1,125*18 May 2022
- Dubai (DXB) -Sarajevo (SJJ)One way fromAED 1,675*18 May 2022
How can I book flights to Hyderabad through flydubai?
When is the best time to book flights to Hyderabad?
What classes are available on flights to Hyderabad?
Hyderabad travel guide
Immerse yourself in the “City of Pearls”. At the junction of North and South India, the capital of Telangana is a fascinating blend of Hindu, Islamic and Buddhist cultures – not to mention a fantastic place for food, sightseeing and shopping.
Hyderabad is also a great introduction to India and conveniently located for further travel in all directions.
Top things to see and do in Hyderabad
- Swap your rupees for luminous pearls and other glimmering jewels at the famous Lad Bazaar market, which has been trading in Hyderabad for centuries.
- Spend a day wandering within the magnificent walls of the 16th century Golconda Fort.
- Explore the luxurious rooms and leafy courtyards of the magnificent Chowmahalla Palace.
- Marvel at the elaborate geometric patterns of the Paigah Tombs – and learn about family of aristocrats who rest there.
- Head to Lumbini Park in the evening and relax to the soothing rhythm of Hyderabad’s musical fountains.
Getting around Hyderabad
You can get around Hyderabad by bus, rickshaw or car hire. City buses cover the majority of areas in Hyderabad and are relatively cheap. You'll need to familiarise yourself with the bus route and stops. For a more private and affordable mode of transportation, you can flag down an auto rickshaw. Although most rickshaws are metred, drivers often don't use the metre so you'll need to agree a faree with the driver before you start your journey. You can hire a private car with a driver and this can usually be arranged by your hotel.
Tips for travellers
Feast on the flavours of Hyderabadi biryani – one of the region’s beloved traditional dishes, typically served with goat or mutton.