Daily flights between Dubai and Ahmedabad
- MARCHDubai (DXB) -Ahmedabad (AMD)One way fromAED 450*On 30 Mar 2023
- APRILDubai (DXB) -Ahmedabad (AMD)One way fromAED 450*On 06 Apr 2023
- MAYDubai (DXB) -Ahmedabad (AMD)One way fromAED 610*On 01 May 2023
- JUNEDubai (DXB) -Ahmedabad (AMD)One way fromAED 610*On 12 Jun 2023
- JULYDubai (DXB) -Ahmedabad (AMD)One way fromAED 710*On 17 Jul 2023
- AUGUSTDubai (DXB) -Ahmedabad (AMD)One way fromAED 610*On 17 Aug 2023
- Dubai (DXB) -Pattaya (Bangkok) (UTP)One way fromAED 980*30 Mar 2023
- Dubai (DXB) -Krabi (KBV)One way fromAED 1,630*16 Apr 2023
- Dubai (DXB) -St. Petersburg (LED)One way fromAED 2,070*15 May 2023
- Dubai (DXB) -Baku (GYD)One way fromAED 950*24 Apr 2023
- Dubai (DXB) -Budapest (BUD)One way fromAED 2,050*16 Apr 2023
- Dubai (DXB) -Tirana (TIA)One way fromAED 1,420*31 Mar 2023
- Dubai (DXB) -Ljubljana (LJU)One way fromAED 1,350*16 Apr 2023
- Dubai (DXB) -Naples (NAP)One way fromAED 1,900*16 Apr 2023
- Dubai (DXB) -Prague (PRG)One way fromAED 1,750*18 Apr 2023
- Dubai (DXB) -Sarajevo (SJJ)One way fromAED 1,570*01 Apr 2023
- Dubai (DXB) -Salzburg (SZG)One way fromAED 1,650*18 Apr 2023
How can I book Dubai to Ahmedabad flight tickets through flydubai?
How do I pay for my Dubai to Ahmedabad flight tickets online?
What classes are available on Dubai to Ahmedabad flights?
Useful Information about Ahmedabad, India
- 16 - 34°CJan-Mar
- 26 - 41°CApr-Jun
- 25 - 33°CJul-Sep
- 19 - 34°COct-Dec
Time & date
- 23:45Local time
- Thu Mar 30Date
- GMT+5:30Time Zone
- Indian rupeeCurrency
- 230 V, 50 Hz, type C/D/M plugPower adapter
Flights from Dubai to Ahmedabad
|Aerial distance from Dubai to Ahmedabad||1764 KM|
|Flight duration from Dubai to Ahmedabad||2H 50M|
|Departure airport with code||Dubai International Airport, United Arab Emirates (DXB)|
|Arrival airport with code||Ahmedabad Airport, India (AMD)|
Nicknamed ‘Manchester of the East’, Ahmedabad is a vibrant city of Gujarat and has a culture and lifestyle that is unique and exciting. Ahmedabad is Gujarat’s largest city and one of the most important business hubs in western India that charms its visitors with delicious food, amazing hospitality, and colourful culture. Whether you are planning a trip here for business or leisure, flydubai offers flights from Dubai to Ahmedabad for its passengers.
Apart from being one of the fastest growing cities in India and an industrial centre, the city is also one of the best travel destinations in India. So, whether it is a business trip, a family vacation, or solo expedition, you will not come across a better place than the charming city of Ahmedabad. Take a stroll through the Bhadra Fort or spend an evening at the Jama Masjid. Appreciate the beauty of vintage cars at the Auto World Vintage Car Museum or relive history on the steps of the Adalaj Stepwell. Unravel the mystery of Jhulta Minara or simply spend some time at the Sabarmati Ashram. Find flights from Dubai to Ahmedabad and Ahmedabad to Dubai easily on flydubai.com.
flydubai flights from Dubai to Ahmedabad
When travelling from Dubai to Ahmedabad for a business trip or a holiday, a flight booked on flydubai always guarantees you a comfortable and safe journey. The flight time from Dubai to Ahmedabad of 2 hours and 40 minutes, will be spent comfortably on board flydubai as your comfort and well-being are our top priority on every single flight for the entire time you spend onboard. The distance of 1,764 km from Dubai to Ahmedabad does not seem so far away with flydubai.
Whether traveling for business or leisure, find all flights departing from Dubai to Ahmedabad. Browse the list of cities we fly to from Dubai and select your chosen destination city to see our flight schedules and destination guides.
Getting around Ahmedabad
Direct non-stop flights from Dubai to Ahmedabad depart from Dubai International Airport (DXB) and land at Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel International Airport (AMD). Check the dates on the flydubai website and choose the most convenient dates to visit India. Even if Ahmedabad is not your final destination, flights from Ahmedabad Airport connect to 22 domestic cities in the country. One may fly from Dubai to Ahmedabad and transfer to their desired destination.
One can book a prepaid taxi or use the buses run by the Ahmedabad Municipal Transport Service (AMTS) or the Bus Rapid Transit System (BRTS) to reach most destinations in the city. In addition to buses, autorickshaws can be spotted everywhere in the streets.
Our destination guides offer expert tips on what to do and the best places to visit along with recommendations for the best hotels, activities, and eateries in town.
We look forward to welcoming you.
Ahmedabad travel guide
With its restored old city full of temples, bazaars, mosques and roadside food stalls, Ahmedabad is a fascinating place to explore, as well as a good starting point for a trip to the rest of Gujarat.
Top things to see and do in Ahmedabad
- Browse the dazzling fabrics, crafts and furniture on display at the world-renowned Calico Museum of Textiles. Marvel at brilliant hand-woven fabrics, tribal crafts, beautiful silks, exquisite patola saris and much more.
- Immerse yourself in the history of Indian independence at the Sabarmati ashram, once the home of Mahatma Gandhi. This peaceful retreat houses galleries, a museum and a library, as well as an archive of Gandhi’s letters.
- Treat the kids to a fun day out at the Shanku Water Park, just 60 km from Ahmedabad. Thrilling tunnels, a lazy river, a sports complex and fitness club make this a great place for all the family.
- Don’t miss out on sampling Ahmedabad’s mouth-watering Gujarati food. Shaak vegetable curry and delicious breads including thepla, puri, bhakhri and maal purah are all specialities.
- Explore the Law Garden night market. There you’ll find richly decorated textiles, embroidered wall hangings and jewellery.
Getting around Ahmedabad
You can get around large cities in India by taxi, rickshaw or private car hire. Metred taxis are available and you can also hire a tourist car with a driver. To get to neighbouring large cities, you can take the state-run internal railway system.
Tips for travellers
Take a break from the bustle of the city and make your way to the Nal Sarovar bird sanctuary, 70 km from Ahmedabad. You might spot some of the colourful birds that migrate from Siberia at this natural lake.