- AUGUSTDubai (DXB) -Karachi (KHI)One way fromAED 400*On 20 Aug 2022
- SEPTEMBERDubai (DXB) -Karachi (KHI)One way fromAED 400*On 01 Sep 2022
- OCTOBERDubai (DXB) -Karachi (KHI)One way fromAED 400*On 01 Oct 2022
- NOVEMBERDubai (DXB) -Karachi (KHI)One way fromAED 400*On 02 Nov 2022
- DECEMBERDubai (DXB) -Karachi (KHI)One way fromAED 400*On 04 Dec 2022
- JANUARYDubai (DXB) -Karachi (KHI)One way fromAED 400*On 04 Jan 2023
- Dubai (DXB) -Baku (GYD)One way fromAED 920*21 Aug 2022
- Dubai (DXB) -Prague (PRG)One way fromAED 1,850*31 Aug 2022
- Dubai (DXB) -Zagreb (ZAG)One way fromAED 1,480*27 Aug 2022
- Dubai (DXB) -Budapest (BUD)One way fromAED 2,000*20 Aug 2022
- Dubai (DXB) -Batumi (BUS)One way fromAED 1,170*21 Aug 2022
- Dubai (DXB) -Pisa (PSA)One way fromAED 1,670*04 Sep 2022
- Dubai (DXB) -Bodrum (BJV)One way fromAED 1,130*20 Aug 2022
- Dubai (DXB) -Salzburg (SZG)One way fromAED 1,650*21 Aug 2022
How can I book Dubai to Karachi flight tickets through flydubai?
What classes are available on Dubai to Karachi flights?
How do I pay for my flight tickets from Dubai to Karachi?
Useful Information about Karachi, Pakistan
- 18 - 31°CJan-Mar
- 25 - 36°CApr-Jun
- 26 - 34°CJul-Sep
- 21 - 34°COct-Dec
Time & date
- 09:53Local time
- Sat Aug 20Date
- GMT+5Time Zone
- Pakistani rupeeCurrency
- 230 V, 50 Hz, type C/D plugPower adapter
Karachi travel guide
Karachi is Pakistan’s biggest, busiest, most diverse city, packed with animated streets, eccentric architecture and colourful markets and bazaars. But you’ll find plenty of places to relax in Karachi too, from sun-drenched beaches to stylish waterfront restaurants.
Top things to see and do in Karachi
- Haggle for shoes, clothes, handicrafts and more in the 100-year-old shops and stalls of Bohri bazaar.
- Stroll or hitch a camel ride along the silver sands of Clifton Beach, stopping off for chai and grilled corn en route.
- Count the mirrored tiles in the spectacular Defence Housing Authority Mosque (Masjid-e-Tooba), said to be the world’s largest single-dome mosque.
- Hire a boat and a guide and go turtle spotting along the Karachi coastline between September and November.
- Discover the fascinating history of Pakistan from the Stone Age to the present day at the National Museum of Pakistan.
Getting around Karachi
You can get around Karachi by bus, taxi or car hire. Buses are widely used in Karachi and run regularly between the airport and major parts of the city. Buses can often get very crowded. You can also hire a black and yellow taxi or private taxi. These are available outside the airport and are generally cheaper than private taxis. You’ll need to agree a fare with the driver before your journey starts as these taxis are not metred. Private taxis can be booked in advance and operate with government approved tariffs. You can also hire a car with a driver. Avis operates a car hire service at the airport.
Tips for travellers
The best time to visit Karachi is during the milder winter months from November to March. Avoid visiting during monsoon season (July to September).