Flights between Jeddah and Baku
- The best months to visit Baku are May to June and August to October.
- Old City (Icherisheher)
- Maiden Tower
- Palace of the Shirvanshahs
- Heydar Aliyev Centre
- National Museum of History
- Experience the vibrant atmosphere of Baku's bustling markets, such as the Taza Bazaar, where you can browse through colourful stalls selling fresh produce, spices, and local handicrafts.
- Dubai (DXB) -Pattaya (UTP)One way fromAED 1,030*04 Oct 2023
- Dubai (DXB) -Krabi (KBV)One way fromAED 1,030*04 Oct 2023
- Dubai (DXB) -St. Petersburg (LED)One way fromAED 2,200*04 Oct 2023
- Dubai (DXB) -Baku (GYD)One way fromAED 880*07 Oct 2023
- Dubai (DXB) -Budapest (BUD)One way fromAED 1,860*04 Oct 2023
- Dubai (DXB) -Tirana (TIA)One way fromAED 1,650*04 Oct 2023
- Dubai (DXB) -Ljubljana (LJU)One way fromAED 1,480*04 Oct 2023
- Dubai (DXB) -Naples (NAP)One way fromAED 1,780*07 Oct 2023
- Dubai (DXB) -Prague (PRG)One way fromAED 1,800*04 Oct 2023
- Dubai (DXB) -Sarajevo (SJJ)One way fromAED 1,560*04 Oct 2023
- Dubai (DXB) -Salzburg (SZG)One way fromAED 2,050*05 Oct 2023
How can I book Jeddah to Baku flight tickets through flydubai?
Book your flight tickets from Jeddah to Baku quickly and conveniently with the flydubai website and app. You can plan your itinerary, purchase your desired seat, add a meal, add additional baggage, and other services to suit your trip. You can pay online via credit or debit card or other payment methods.
How do I pay for my Jeddah to Baku flight tickets online?
flydubai offers you a variety of payment methods and options to book from Jeddah to Baku flight tickets online. You can check the different options available during the booking process, as the payment options will depend on the country where you are booking from.