Flights between Nejran and Kozhikode
- Dubai (DXB) -Pattaya (UTP)One way fromAED 1,030*04 Oct 2023
- Dubai (DXB) -Krabi (KBV)One way fromAED 1,030*04 Oct 2023
- Dubai (DXB) -St. Petersburg (LED)One way fromAED 2,200*04 Oct 2023
- Dubai (DXB) -Baku (GYD)One way fromAED 880*07 Oct 2023
- Dubai (DXB) -Budapest (BUD)One way fromAED 1,860*04 Oct 2023
- Dubai (DXB) -Tirana (TIA)One way fromAED 1,650*04 Oct 2023
- Dubai (DXB) -Ljubljana (LJU)One way fromAED 1,480*04 Oct 2023
- Dubai (DXB) -Naples (NAP)One way fromAED 1,780*07 Oct 2023
- Dubai (DXB) -Prague (PRG)One way fromAED 1,800*04 Oct 2023
- Dubai (DXB) -Sarajevo (SJJ)One way fromAED 1,560*04 Oct 2023
- Dubai (DXB) -Salzburg (SZG)One way fromAED 2,050*05 Oct 2023
How can I book Nejran to Kozhikode flight tickets through flydubai?
Book your flight tickets from Nejran to Kozhikode quickly and conveniently with the flydubai website and app. You can plan your itinerary, purchase your desired seat, add a meal, add additional baggage, and other services to suit your trip. You can pay online via credit or debit card or other payment methods.
How do I pay for my Nejran to Kozhikode flight tickets online?
flydubai offers you a variety of payment methods and options to book from Nejran to Kozhikode flight tickets online. You can check the different options available during the booking process, as the payment options will depend on the country where you are booking from.
Kozhikode travel guide
Kozhikode (Calicut) was once a bustling seaport for international trade. Today, it is a coastal gem where globetrotters flock to explore and unwind. This beautiful district boasts of pristine beaches, spectacular wildlife sanctuaries, gushing rivers, and serene hills. Take a trip to Kozhikode, Kerala's own piece of heaven on Earth.
Top things to see and do in Kozhikode
- Lose yourself amidst the swaying palm trees and the pleasant canals of the Kozhikode backwaters. Make memories with your loved ones on a boat ride over the Kallai river.
- Enjoy the stunning sunsets at the Kozhikode beach. Travel back in time with its colonial-era lighthouse and piers. Also, visit Dolphins Point to watch dolphins at play or the Marine Research Aquarium to admire marvellous sea-life.
- Climb to the top of the Kadalur Point Lighthouse, also known as Thikkoti Lighthouse. Visitors can still see remains of the shipwreck that led to the construction of this lighthouse in 1907. It acts as a stopover for migrating birds and gives climbers spectacular views of the rock formations of Velliyamkallu.
- Explore Beypore, a busy centre for international trade since the first century C.E. Its world-famous shipyard, with its iconic Uru ships, has been in operation since over 1,500 years. Even today, watching its expert craftsmen building colossal vessels is included in many tourist itineraries.
- Get in touch with your spiritual side at the Sreekanteswara Temple. Dedicated to the Hindu deity, Shiva, this temple promises to wrap you in tranquillity the moment you step foot inside. Take part in the many sacred rituals and follow up with a stroll through the temple grounds.
- Visit the Regional Science Center & Planetarium to gain thrilling insights into the infinite universe. It boasts of an impressive full-dome projection system and witnesses an annual footfall of over half a million.
- Shop to your heart's content at Valiyangadi. Nestled in the southern end of Kozhikode beach, this shopping haven offers Indian spices and handicrafts at very reasonable prices.
- Satisfy your sweet tooth at the renowned Mithai Theruvu or Sweet Meat Street, as it is fondly known. Don't miss the halwa, available in an astonishing range of colours and flavours, and freshly fried banana chips.
Getting around Kozhikode
One of the best things about visiting Kozhikode is the ease of travelling it offers. You can use the bus service, auto rickshaws, taxis, ferries or rental cars to get to different places in and around Kozhikode.
Buses are an inexpensive option; they are frequent and run between most tourist attractions. The Kerala State Water Transport Department offers convenient ferry services over the waterways.
Tips for travellers
Drive to the nearby Malabar Wildlife Sanctuary, about 60 km from the Kozhikode city centre. The lush green expanse and gushing waters of Urakkuzhy, Peruvannamuzhi and Kakkayam will justify why Kerala is called God’s Own Country. The sanctuary is a biodiversity hotspot and offers adventure trekking opportunities.