One flight weekly between Taif and Ahmedabad
- JUNETaif (TIF) -Ahmedabad (AMD)One way fromSAR 975*On 08 Jun 2023
- JULYTaif (TIF) -Ahmedabad (AMD)One way fromSAR 1,065*On 13 Jul 2023
- AUGUSTTaif (TIF) -Ahmedabad (AMD)One way fromSAR 975*On 03 Aug 2023
- SEPTEMBERTaif (TIF) -Ahmedabad (AMD)One way fromSAR 975*On 04 Sep 2023
- OCTOBERTaif (TIF) -Ahmedabad (AMD)One way fromSAR 975*On 02 Oct 2023
- NOVEMBERTaif (TIF) -Ahmedabad (AMD)One way fromSAR 975*On 02 Nov 2023
- Dubai (DXB) -Pattaya (UTP)One way fromAED 1,630*06 Jun 2023
- Dubai (DXB) -Krabi (KBV)One way fromAED 1,630*07 Jun 2023
- Dubai (DXB) -St. Petersburg (LED)One way fromAED 2,070*06 Jun 2023
- Dubai (DXB) -Baku (GYD)One way fromAED 860*06 Jun 2023
- Dubai (DXB) -Budapest (BUD)One way fromAED 2,050*06 Jun 2023
- Dubai (DXB) -Tirana (TIA)One way fromAED 1,420*07 Jun 2023
- Dubai (DXB) -Ljubljana (LJU)One way fromAED 1,350*07 Jun 2023
- Dubai (DXB) -Naples (NAP)One way fromAED 1,900*06 Jun 2023
- Dubai (DXB) -Prague (PRG)One way fromAED 1,750*06 Jun 2023
- Dubai (DXB) -Sarajevo (SJJ)One way fromAED 1,570*07 Jun 2023
- Dubai (DXB) -Salzburg (SZG)One way fromAED 1,650*06 Jun 2023
How can I book Taif to Ahmedabad flight tickets through flydubai?
Book your flight tickets from Taif to Ahmedabad quickly and conveniently with the flydubai website and app. You can plan your itinerary, purchase your desired seat, add a meal, add additional baggage, and other services to suit your trip. You can pay online via credit or debit card or other payment methods.
How do I pay for my Taif to Ahmedabad flight tickets online?
flydubai offers you a variety of payment methods and options to book from Taif to Ahmedabad flight tickets online. You can check the different options available during the booking process, as the payment options will depend on the country where you are booking from.
What classes are available on Taif to Ahmedabad flights?
Useful Information about Ahmedabad, India
- 16 - 34°CJan-Mar
- 26 - 41°CApr-Jun
- 25 - 33°CJul-Sep
- 19 - 34°COct-Dec
Time & date
- 13:14Local time
- Mon Jun 05Date
- GMT+5:30Time Zone
- Indian rupeeCurrency
- 230 V, 50 Hz, type C/D/M plugPower adapter
Ahmedabad travel guide
With its restored old city full of temples, bazaars, mosques and roadside food stalls, Ahmedabad is a fascinating place to explore, as well as a good starting point for a trip to the rest of Gujarat.
Top things to see and do in Ahmedabad
- Browse the dazzling fabrics, crafts and furniture on display at the world-renowned Calico Museum of Textiles. Marvel at brilliant hand-woven fabrics, tribal crafts, beautiful silks, exquisite patola saris and much more.
- Immerse yourself in the history of Indian independence at the Sabarmati ashram, once the home of Mahatma Gandhi. This peaceful retreat houses galleries, a museum and a library, as well as an archive of Gandhi’s letters.
- Treat the kids to a fun day out at the Shanku Water Park, just 60 km from Ahmedabad. Thrilling tunnels, a lazy river, a sports complex and fitness club make this a great place for all the family.
- Don’t miss out on sampling Ahmedabad’s mouth-watering Gujarati food. Shaak vegetable curry and delicious breads including thepla, puri, bhakhri and maal purah are all specialities.
- Explore the Law Garden night market. There you’ll find richly decorated textiles, embroidered wall hangings and jewellery.
Getting around Ahmedabad
You can get around large cities in India by taxi, rickshaw or private car hire. Metred taxis are available and you can also hire a tourist car with a driver. To get to neighbouring large cities, you can take the state-run internal railway system.
Tips for travellers
Take a break from the bustle of the city and make your way to the Nal Sarovar bird sanctuary, 70 km from Ahmedabad. You might spot some of the colourful birds that migrate from Siberia at this natural lake.